Rutile TiO2, Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide Rutile manufacturer / supplier in China, offering White Pigments Titanium Dioxide Rutile TiO2 for Paint, PVC Resin K67 K66 for Plastic Pipe, Various Type PVC Resin/Polyvinylchlorid Resin Price and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5 Tons||US $1,650-1,850/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||150000 Ton / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Usage:||Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Food|
Titanium Dioxide is white powder, non-toxic, chemically inative, surface treated with aluminum compounds. The product has good pigment properties
(high level of whiteness, lightening powder, gloss, hiding power and tint reducing power), it has easy dispersion.
Molecular Formula: TiO2
Molecular Weight: 79.88
H.S. Code: 2823.0000
Application:High-gloss paint, Decorative coating, Coil coatings, Water-based paint, Oil-based paint,plastics (PVC, PE, polystyrene and polyurethane), masterbatch, rubber, high-grade printing ink and
Titanium Dioxide is produced by the advanced technology of Chlorinated method and sulfuric acid method. It is famous for the excellent optical
properly and stay a safe head in this field.Once it is put into the market,it wins high appreciation
and the demand it of exceeds the supply.It can be widely used in coatings,paints,plasics,printing ink,color master batch,paper,rubber,glass and other industries.
1. Specification of titanium dioxide Tio2:
Rubber, plastic, coating , paint
TiO2 Contents %
Oil Absorption g/100g
Color (compared with standard samples)
Not later than
Tinter reducing power(compared with standard samples)
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Residue on sieve(0.045mm sieve pore)
105 °C volatile matter
Water solubles content
2. Application of titanium dioxide tio2:
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives
3. Packing , Loading and Factory Pics of titanium dioxide Tio2
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining
22Tons will be loaded in 1*20'fcl container